Sunday, February 23, 2014

Post - Valentine Treat

These are poems from our EFL class which we wrote, inspired by real life - daily situations. We would like to share these to you. Enjoy !


My Roller Coaster Life

My Life,
Is like a roller coaster
Sometimes it shoots up,
And sometimes it goes down

It feels like hell,
I feel like I want to run away,
With a jingle of a bell

A year ago,
When my life was a disaster,
My tears threatened
To come out of my eyes
It's just like every memory,
Come bothering me,
Like a beep of a jeep that bothered my sleep

And a year later,
When I entered a new school,
I asked myself,
Do I even have a sense of humor
Cause everybody seems to be laughing,
At a joke that doesn't seem funny?

But I don't care,
My life is much better,
Than a year ago
I'm enjoying my life,
So please don't bother me!

But still,
Problems came,
Soon after that
And my roller coaster life,
Would continue as well

( By : Banshee - Elvira )


Rain

DRIP.. DRIP.. DRIP..
SPLASH.. SPLASH.. SPLASH..
The rain has come
I'm sleeping in my room
I hear some
Noises that go BOOM

It was the sound of
The ferocious thunder
ZAP..
And the light goes off
It makes me harder
To find the way out of
This untidy room

( By : Kyuubi - Grace )


To The Zoo

BROOM.. BROOM..
The car started
BRSSHH, the car went
Lalala.. we sang on
Our way to the zoo

As we arrived, woo!
The elephant sound,'
Roar, the king of the jungle
Fun fun fun until
Bye animals
We're going home

( By : T-Rex - Vianca )


The Comfort Zone

I woke up, alarm ringing
Clicked the alarm off.
Tried to sleep back,
mom was knocking.
Gone to the toilet,
Splashed water on my face.
Stepped downstairs,
Sizzling food on the table.
Chomped on the food,
Gulped the water,
Then took a bath.
After bed, 
gone to school -
like again.

( By : Rambo - Robin )








7 comments:

  1. Roller coaster...do you know sometimes problems make you stronger. Believe and u will see that in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is not an easy work but you all did great job. Good choice of words, excellent rhyming... Look forward to see your next projects. Ganbate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good writing and great job... do your best and move forward..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writings by the teenagers. I love it. Looks natural, simple but excellent. Keep writing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice writings and I enjoy reading them very much! I would suggest you practise more in exressing yourself. After all, an art is about expressing oneself. The simple, plain and easy to remember poems leave deep impression! Your readers will remember your writings very well! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good writings and I love it, dear..

    ReplyDelete